What's off topic?

C-MAXER

OK, I'm putting on my former moderator hat here to ask about the purpose of this forum.  I assume that off topic means any subject NOT related to the C-MAX like guns, politics, government, pets, what you do for a living, blah, blah, blah.  But no, nearly 50% of the first page of the Lounge forum is directly related to the CMAX including some very interesting stuff that many people might not ever see because they don't want to visit off topic subjects.  

So is the Lounge subject content not moderated and it's slowly becoming another general discussion forum or is it for threads (cmax related or not) that don't neatly fit into the other sub-forums?  And on another note, why is there a General Discussion sub-forum in the powertrain sub-forum?   :headscratch:   

... including some very interesting stuff that many people might not ever see because they don't want to visit off topic subjects.  ...   :headscratch:   

Here's how I see all the new posts in all the forums without missing any:

Go to: http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/

Choose "View New Content" on the right side of the page. 

Scroll down, and on the left, choose "Forums" and select a time period, "Past 24 Hours", or whatever.

You will see posts in all catagories, from the last 24 hours.  Posts unread by you will be:   t_unread.pngBold

OK, I'm putting on my former moderator hat here to ask about the purpose of this forum.  I assume that off topic means any subject NOT related to the C-MAX like guns, politics, government, pets, what you do for a living, blah, blah, blah.  But no, nearly 50% of the first page of the Lounge forum is directly related to the CMAX including some very interesting stuff that many people might not ever see because they don't want to visit off topic subjects.  

So is the Lounge subject content not moderated and it's slowly becoming another general discussion forum or is it for threads (cmax related or not) that don't neatly fit into the other sub-forums?  And on another note, why is there a General Discussion sub-forum in the powertrain sub-forum?   :headscratch:   

Good question.  We need to re-organize the site some and add moderators who can help keep forums in the right place.