Love this car!

CMax

I got my C-Max on the 23rd of March. White Platinum with 303A and light color interior. White wasn't my first choice, but I got such a deal on the car it would have cost me another 2 or 3 thousand to get a different color.  I figured for that price I can live with white. It has only been a little over a week and the white is growing on me pretty quickly.

I love almost everything about this car so far. The navigation is a real pain, but it is only a matter of time before Ford gets their act together and fixes the problem and I have been using my phone for long enough to be willing to deal with it for another month or two. This car definitely makes up for it in other ways. One of my favorite things about it is the height of the seats when stepping out. I am 6' 3" and was getting pretty sick of jumping out of my old car and my wife's car.

It does feel a little odd to be driving around a new car that has all of this technology in it. I traded in my 2002 Ford Taurus which was a little dated on all the bells and whistles. I kinda miss the cassette deck though, reminded me of being a kid. lol

I love watching the lifetime MPG meter go up as I learn to drive the car a little more efficiently and was surprised how horrible my braking habits were. If this is how I was supposed to drive the whole time then it's no wonder I had so many problems with traffic cops when I was a teenager.

Thanks to all of the contributors in this forum who helped me decide on the C-Max over a Prius!