Sirius Presets Disappeared on Home Screen

While driving to work after lunch I noticed that my presets had disappeared on the Sync home screen. It just showed six empty boxes. It still remembered them because I was able to scroll through them with the steering wheel control, they just didn't show up on the sync home screen. I tried to reset the presets and it still didn't show, restarted the car a couple times, and let it sit for an hour while off to see if it would come back up when restarted. No luck. I did a master reset on the system and it is working now, but I would like to know if this has happened to anyone else and if they had an easier way to fix it. Seems to me that a master reset is a little overkill just to make the buttons show up correctly again.

I think this was covered in a prior post somewhere.  It seems to be a known issue. The way to get them back is to press the lower left red area to bring up the audio settings.  Then press FM1 and wait for the FM stations to appear, and then hit Sirius again.  This happens to be quite a bit.  I have high hopes that 3.5.1 will correct this.  My wife's Escape had this issue a few times before 3.5.1, yet it seems to be good now.

Hope this helps next time :)

I couldn't make this up if I tried. I was plugging in at a grocery store tonight and a fellow asked me how much money I spend on electricity. We chatted for a moment and he said that he and his wife were buying a Volt. They looked at the C-max and Fusion Energi models but read about myFordTouch and decided not to go with the Fords because the bad reputation of MFT.

I swear it's the *only* thing i dislike about the car! It's a really good car with such a maddingly frustrating interface with the user...