It's gonna take FOREVER

Adair

for my higher MPGs in the warmer weather here in MI to make a significant change in my Fuelly numbers, so I thought I'd report on the latest fillup....Feel free to yawn, or actually fall asleep if you want.....

4529 total miles

349.3 miles on this tank   ( I know, I know Jus....I had at least 1/4 tank left to go but I have stuff to do tomorrow that doesn't lend itself to fillups.)

41.6 mpg on this tank YAYAYAY!!!

170.8 EV miles

21.0 Regen miles

95% Brake score

Even tho Fuelly shows 36.6...........vs 36.2 yesterday.............I'm gettin' there!

Don't sweat it Adair....everyone gets dinged by Fuelly - thats the fun of it. I have 2 x 32MPGs because of my long trip to Mammoth mountain so I'll be paying for it but I've been consistently high when I am not on my long haul to the fun weekends. It is what it is...just enjoy the current and future tank mileage  :)

By the way, your engine is still breaking in so look forward to more improvements. No one ever considers the engine improvement but my stats show real improvement.