Market Research mailing - did you receive?

wamba2000

Got a mailing dated April 5, 2013 from "RDA Group" a global market research and consulting company.

Asked the primary driver of the C-Max to go online and take a survey, they are also giving away prizes to 53 respondents, the highest is $3500 one at $1500 and 50 at $250.

I took the survey last night, pretty typical, asked a lot of valuation type questions, not a lot of open text areas.

Did my best, maybe I will get lucky?  If it helps Ford and C-Max, it was worth it.

Did anyone else get a letter like this?

I did mine about 2 weeks after Adair posted she got hers and that was before the Feb Irvine meeting - but thus far, I've not heard anything since then. By the way RDAgroup is the same group that organized the Feb Irvine meeting. 

As to what to fill - put in your complaints and your suggestions. Theres no right or wrong thing to say and sometimes being picky does have merit (like my panel that kept coming off near the accelerator) and even put in your complaint about the MFT. So yeah, go for it  :rockon:

I got mine yesterday and did it last night.  I was truthful - love my C-Max, fun to drive.  But MFT has its issues - clock for sure.  I'm sure my lifetime MPG did not look good, it's about 39 mpg.  But with the weather warming up, the mpg's are improving every day and I told them that.  Wonder how much A/C will effect the mpg?

I got mine yesterday and did it last night.  I was truthful - love my C-Max, fun to drive.  But MFT has its issues - clock for sure.  I'm sure my lifetime MPG did not look good, it's about 39 mpg.  But with the weather warming up, the mpg's are improving every day and I told them that.  Wonder how much A/C will effect the mpg?

I've used this off and on when it gets hot here in SoCal (>72F) for street and freeways and based on what I am seeing, it's negligible on the MPG as long as you have keep the battery charging. It will drain the battery a little quicker but I wouldn't worry about - get comfortable  :)  

Got mine yesterday and completed it last night. Reported lifetime mileage for 2,300 miles as 41 mpg...per the gauge. Only issues I mentioned were turning radius and needed a master reset to the Sync system...my Sirius Travel Link Weather stopped showing the real-time weather...just a white or gray screen, no "storms, wind"...a couple weeks ago. Reset fixed it immediately...handled by calling Ford Customer Service and connected with Sync expert. She led me through reinstating iPhone connection. Also, I had to reset my favorite channels for the radio presets. No impact on the Nav; it's always been fine. Vehicle was built 01/07/2013.

Also received a longer, multi-page printed survey from JD Power...crisp $1 included...a few days ago. Very thorough line of questions.