Nav Lost Her Voice

Do you by accident turn the voice off?  You can do that with an icon on the screen, or internally or by voice.  Try voice command  "navigation voice on or navigation voice louder".  I frequently have to tell my voice "navigation voice softer"  as she is so loud.

I lost the voice option totally once and had to do a master reset (which is in the systems menu) to get it back. That sets it back to the factory defaults, but we hadn't done much with the system outside of radio presets, which weren't changed.

Do you by accident turn the voice off?  You can do that with an icon on the screen, or internally or by voice.  Try voice command  "navigation voice on or navigation voice louder".  I frequently have to tell my voice "navigation voice softer"  as she is so loud.

That works, Thank you.  I have no idea how I turned the voice off, but it is back.  I still have to take it in to correct it's ability to decide it wants to go on a walkabout without notice.

Glad that it worked Red Twin.  I know with the younger users they have very fast fingers when using technology i.e. watch fingers fly when texting.  I have found with the C-Max being slow and methodical with all things works best--that includes shifting gears and using the navigation system.