Motorcraftservice Website Resource - Manuals, Guides, Technical Resources

plus 3 golfer

Here's a link to Ford manuals and technical information.  There are many interesting documents that can be down loaded free under the Non-Subscription Resources  tab.

Here's a few:

1) OBDII system operation - beginning has a good description of the operation of the C-Max powertrain.

2) C-max Emergency Response Guide - shows how to disconnect HV battery

3) Link to Owner Guides includes owners manual and other guides

Enjoy and mods feel free to move to a more appropriate section.

To me, the temporary subscription to the Motorcraft service publications was worth the cost to view the technical bulletins, service messages, workshop manual, wiring diagrams, and service tips.

Although I don't have any plans to do any kind of work on the car myself, it provides a lot of insight into the inner workings of the CMax.

The desciption and operation of each of the systems in the car makes for interesting reading if you are guilty of being a gearhead like me. :)

To me, the temporary subscription to the Motorcraft service publications was worth the cost to view the technical bulletins, service messages, workshop manual, wiring diagrams, and service tips.

Although I don't have any plans to do any kind of work on the car myself, it provides a lot of insight into the inner workings of the CMax.

The desciption and operation of each of the systems in the car makes for interesting reading if you are guilty of being a gearhead like me. :)

Yes, I too enjoy reading about the systems.   Are you able to print / save the documents available in the subscription service? or do you have to do screen snapshot of every page and print / save each individually?