Infant car seats

Disluvr

Can anyone tell me if INFANT rear facing car seats fit in the back seat of a C Max SEL with leg room in the front passenger side?

Not all infant car seats are the same size but the one we have we can still move the passenger seat all the way back and still not

touch the car seat.

One of the reasons we picked the C-Max, great rear leg room and we have lots of grand-kids.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a graco snugride 35 and it fits nicely in the middle of the back seats.  It extends a little forward between the two front seats.  I'm 6' and have more than enough leg room in the driver's seat with the infant seat installed.

• 2 weeks later...

Since we will have our 3 yr old grandson with us this weekend, I put his seat in the Max for the first time with no issues.  He usually rides in Grandma's Xb, so this will be a new experiance.

We have the Evenflo seat, and I went ahead and put it into it's faceback 'newborn' position and I was able to put the seat all the way back.  BTW, I love having our Grandson stay over now.  How much fun is it to be able to play with toys again :)