Spock vs Spock

Riddley

Disclaimer - this is completely off topic.

... I'm not an Audi fan, but I liked this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPkByAkAdZs&feature=player_embedded

Ford C-MAX Rewrite:

• Leonard Nimoy (the elder Spock) is not driving a Benz but a C-MAX
  • Leonard Nimoy activates the C-MAX lift gate with his foot... and yes - it works the first time (this is TV). He drops the C-MAX rear seat with the touch of a button, and deposits his clubs.   
  • Zachary Quinto (younger Spock), while driving, looks at the Audi dash and notices that he is getting 23 MPG on the instant readout, frowns, and shuts off that display screen
  • Leonard Nimoy, on the road in the CMAX, looks at his Empower screen, and notes that he is getting mid-40s for MPG and smiles
  • Zachary Quinto glances at his "miles to empty" readout (it is approaching zero) and then, cut to scene shown him filling up at a gas station 
  • Leonard Nimoy glances at his left gauges, sees he has a near full tank, and cycles through the screens and lands on the "Engage" screen. He recalls once being on the bridge of the Enterprise (next gen) and hearing captain Picard say "Engage". He smiles to himself - (illogically)
  • Zachary Quinto, having been delayed by the gas stop, now has to drive quite aggressively to get back in the game, but arrives at the club first, in a somewhat agitated state, a bead of sweat forming on his brow.
  • Leonard Nimoy, arriving at the club just seconds later than Zachary Quinto, cool and collected, steps out of the C-MAX and glances at the Hybrid emblem on the side of the car.
  • The camera pans to the C-MAX Hybrid emblem. Leonard Nimoy says: "Sorry I was a bit delayed, <pause> I had to save the planet - Again!" 
  • The camera pans back to the two, and then Leonard Nimoy delivers his line: "... technically...'' and then the nerve pinch. (which is the gem of the spot)
  • At the end, it is not another Audi that pulls up, but a Fusion Hybrid.    
Edited by Riddley