MY VIEW

Adair

I do and a lot.

I have the power meters on gauge 1 and usually have engine temp on gauge 2.  Lately I've been switching gauge 2 to the power usage (a/c and other) to see how much draw a/c has on the system.  Sometimes I add the tachometer just for grins.   I really, really wish we had the option of having two or three "my views".

There's an entire thread  about just this topic.

Thanks for the info ASB

I did a search for it first and didn't come up with a thread devoted to MY VIEW.......just a bunch of other threads that *MAY* have had MY VIEW mentioned in them. 

Here's a good video on the Display Mode.  The MyView setup starts about the 3:41

OK, I can't believe I've skipped? ignored? avoided? this! This is incredible!! Thanks for the link Plus 3!!! I'm gonna set it up tomorrow!!! (I can't believe we have all this info at our fingertips!!! I've jumped into the 22nd century!!!)

OK, so I'm easily amused......I admit it!

Edited by Adair

Thanks for the info ASB

I did a search for it first and didn't come up with a thread devoted to MY VIEW.......just a bunch of other threads that *MAY* have had MY VIEW mentioned in them. 

You're right.  I tried the search engine and it didn't bring it up.  I'm trying to remember what forum it was in...

Seriously, I had forgotten all about My View!  When I first saw this topic I started hoping it wasn't just an SEL thing.  I went out and set it to Power+Threshold and coolant temp.  I'll want to see RPM for curiosity and I'm sure I'll switch it around a lot.  As others have said, wish you could put something else on the right besides kudzu and compass.  BTW, I think the compass looks cool but wish it turned smoothly instead of jumping 45 degrees - lame.