Weather in the south!

RachelnLa

Storm just moved thru. It was very rough. Trampolines flying, fences down, branches down. It was. WHITE when I looked out the door or windows. You couldn't see an inch out there. Three rounds of hail. I cannot go out to check on Rainette. Hope she is okay.

Hope all my TX friends faired well!! Stay safe.

Edited by RachelnLa

Hope your car is ok. That would stink if you had to go through the whole ordering and waiting process all over again.

I just got to work (early as usual,) and parked inside a parking garage instead of the surface lot I normally do. They are calling for strong storms with high winds and hail here today. My baby will be well protected at least until I leave. Hope I don't drive into anything until I get her home and into the garage.

I think a twister came thru. It was pretty bad. Thank goodness Rainette is perfect save for Tons of leaves stuck to her. My friend Wasn't so lucky. Lots of hail dents. One neighbor had three squirrels die in all the fallen limbs. One was still clinging to the branch :(. Cable just came back and the utility company was out setting new poles. Many snapped. Glad it's over.

Hubby just checked my car again and said its fine.

Cassidy. That looks like a whole lotta mess. I hope you never go thru that again.

Adair. I am gonna snap some pics and put them on fb!

Jus, hubby warned me it was going to be bad. I have a weather radio and it alerts me to bad weather but we didn't know it was gonna be THAT bad. I think we had 60mph winds. Tornadoes aren't common but a small twister or squall is possible.