Remote Start - 66F vs 66R

So, in checking out the 2014 C-MAX Hybrid order guide, I noticed that the remote start feature has changed from a dealer-installed to a factory-installed system, with an integrated key FOB (instead of a separate one, as it is with the dealer-installed version),  According to the order guide, the factory-installed option is 66R.

In building and pricing 2013 C-MAX Hybrids on ChromeCarBook, I noticed that 66F (the dealer-installed option) is shown as "No Longer Factory Orderable, see Dealer for Current Availability."  However, the 66R option is shown as well.  Does this mean I can get a 2013 C-MAX Hybrid SEL with the factory-installed remote start?  Does anyone know if this has changed somehow?  Does 66R for 2013 really mean factory-installed?

Thanks!

I am wondering this is as well. I saw the 2014 order guide today, and have learned of this change. I am wondering about the C-Max we ordered on 5/9/13, was told it would take 8 weeks. I would really prefer the factory install the remote start. If orders are now open, it makes me wonder when job 1 date is. Now I am considering delaying the order until the 2014's start production.  

I can't speak the the 2014, but for the 2013 only the Energi had the factory installed remote start.  The SE and SEL required the dealer installed option.

I personally prefer the dealer installed Bi-directional one as it's longer range and you get confirmation that the car started.

• 1 month later...

We ordered our sel on May 9th. Today we learned it is scheduled for build 7/15. My dealer sent me a screenshot of his order inquiry screen. We ordered remote start. In the options it is listed as 66R. I guess that means ours will be factory installed.? I would prefer it to be done at the factory.