Just got my cmax

dwaszak

Welcome and congrat's on the new car!  Plenty of advice here.  We've only had our SE a couple of weeks - I think it is more important to get off the gas and brake easy when stopping than it is to baby the acceleration.  Once the engine starts, I often go ahead and punch it a bit just to enjoy the acceleration.  The average on our second tank is now over 45 mpg.  Have fun.

Welcome aboard, and congratulations on the new arrival!

If you ordered your new CMAX, please post in the thread about order to delivery time.  Some of us are still waiting for delivery, and we are looking for info that could help calculate the day for our new arrivals.  ;) 

Enjoy your new CMAX!  :shift: 

Welcome aboard, and congratulations on the new arrival!

If you ordered your new CMAX, please post in the thread about order to delivery time.  Some of us are still waiting for delivery, and we are looking for info that could help calculate the day for our new arrivals.  ;) 

Enjoy your new CMAX!  :shift: 

Patience, is a virtue grasshopper

OP - congratulations! :)

Enjoy your brand spanking new CMax, drive it like your old car for now...forgetabout the MPGs unless you are a 120 post lurker ala ScubaDadMiami - he's expected to pull 600 miles a tank on his 2nd tank and straight up 55 MPGs on each trip. No pressure... ;)

Edited by Jus-A-CMax