Code issues with 2016 CMax Energi model! What is the Hybrid Battery Warranty?

Angel Realty LLC

Trouble Codes / Wrench light coming on concerns me!  I Hate not having gauges to see what is wrong?  When light comes on I don't know if it is overheating or computer / Battery related.  I have a 2016 Ford Cmax Energi model with almost 62,000 miles on it.  The wrench light is coming on and goes off after 2-3 restarts.  It came on the 1st time when I did a remote start, Tried to do a remote start?  It would not remote start?  Battery mileage has dropped from 18 miles per charge to now it says average battery charge gets 11.5 miles per charge.  Yesterday light came on and went off after 300 miles of driving and refueling the vehicle. 

Codes coming up after scanning it are:

(PODB1, PODC5) Cell Balancing circuit B and G stuck on ? 

U0198-00 Lost communication with TCM (Telematic Control Module). Previous codes Cleared were U2010-15 Circuit short to battery or Open? PODAD Battery Cell Balancing circuit A Stuck open.   P1594-04 Forced Engine Shutdown.  Remote start system fault. POD8F-00 Battery Cooling System Performance!  U100-00 Lost Communication with ECM/PCM  "A".  U3000-04 Control Module Internal Failure?  

Photo Shared Link of Scanner Codes: https://photos.app.goo.gl/RmUVT1d26x4STfRT8 

Edited by takingittothemax