Wannabe Gonnabe C Max Owners

sHoootR

Well finally got the wife out to take a ride, she fell in love with the C Max SE/203A.............And did we luck out,wife wanted White

Platinum, they found one,should have in a couple of days....................Yippee.  Have been reading all I can, but I'm sure I will have more questions.

I'm finding the number of folks on this forum who have to make trades or special order from the factory astounding.  In fact, I'm now thinking how lucky I was to find the color combination, trim level, AND option package I wanted sitting two cars away on the lot from the demo I test drove.  The fact that it was fresh off the transporter and only had about 20 miles on it made it even sweeter but the icing on the cake?  Since it was so fresh, they hadn't slapped on one of their gaudy, fake chrome plastic dealer appliqué's on the hatch that I would have had to remove when I got home!   :woot:

Read the forum while you wait so you'll be ready to go when it arrives.  Here's the owners manual on-line:  http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/topic/1603-on-line-owners-manual/  This will save you A LOT of time when the salesdroid struggles to show you some features.  Once you correct them and tell them you've all ready read the manual, they'll get the picture! :camera:    :)  

Congrats on finding the right C-Max! I do envy those of you who can find THE one in a reasonable time frame! Mine (Energi 303a, pano roof, Blue Candy/Stone) was built 5/2 and has not turned up at the dealer yet. They have put a trace on it, but it is going to be the longest 3-day weekend ever before I hear anything more.

Thanks, ScubaDad, that makes me feel somewhat better. Sure seems like transit time from Wayne, MI to Miami would exceed that from Wayne to Traverse City, MI, but I am no logistics expert! I'm trying not to picture it being misdirected to some other dealer who has already sold it to someone else. Oh, the horror...