Question to Moderators

catsailor

Do you guys have any connection to Ford Marketing? Seems like demand here is out striping supply, is this true or is Ford slowly rolling out cars off the line, be interesting to know.

Plus do you guys know if the fix for the GPS has been issued, my GPS at times has me in the chesapeake bay looking to find rt 50 home??

Thanks catsailor

Hi CatSailor,

Nope, no connection to Ford Marketing for me. And I'm pretty sure not for Jus-a-CMax. Can't speak for RobertLane....I know he's connected to Ford somehow, just not sure what.

As for the GPS, Jus had his fixed a week or so ago and says it's perfect now. I'll look up the thread and post it here for you later. Mine is messed up too, but the dealership thinks my SYNC is *allergic* to my Droid and that may be causing the Nav problems. Jury is still out on that one.

Refresh me.....when did you get your C-Max? Do you know the build date?

No connect to Ford for me either, jus an ordinary poster like everyone else here.

GPS - I posted this somewhere before but this is what I did exactly. Take pictures of the GPS going berzerk. Take them to your service advisor and show them the picture and have them test the part # CJ5Z10E893C. Don't accept any BS that its suppose to be like that, may be a few yards off. They should call the Ford hotline directly (which is what Galpin did). It took them 3 days to replace and test the unit. Once they replaced my GPS its really singing now, not once has it gone berzerk like it use to. I made a similar comment in my CMax review with the part # if anyone needs it again (or stumble across it). As I said, I don't believe 3.5.1 will resolve the Nav issues imo but I don't have it at the moment and it making me like 3.1.3 as it is (shocked huh?).