New Droid 4!!

Ok, so the phone I've been using for the past 6 weeks or so is NOT my original Droid 4. I had no SYNC problems at all from November to April. That phone failed in mid- April, and because it was still under warranty, Verizon sent out a replacement......a referb......which they swore was warrantied the same as a brand new phone. I had problems uploading the phone book, but it eventually worked. It was 7-10 days later that I had the first incident of SYNC freeze, no phone, no radio, etc. And the rest of the story is well documented here.

After the dealership kept the car for 11 days, could not duplicate the problem (without the phone in the mix), and I have it home 5 hours with the phone SYNCed but no phonebook uploaded.......and it freezes..........we now believe the phone is the catalyst and the problem.

I forgot that my husband has a brand new Droid 4 that he's not using! He uses a Samsung Galaxy 4S. We're gonna switch my account to that phone today and try it. If things work ok and SYNC does NOT fail for a while,  I will have some ammunition to go to Verizon with. I'll report back later.

Does anyone else here have the Droid 4 with Verizon service?

I have a Droid 4 with Verizon but it's my wife's car and we've only had the car three days. Still reading the manual. I had no problem pairing and syncing and accessing address book. But that's the extent of use so far. Let me know if there's something you'd like me to test. We're at MFT v3.5.1.

Thanks, and welcome Moytoyx! I'm 3.5.1 now too. The problem started before the upgrade. We thought (hoped) the upgrade would take care of it, but it didn't.

Have you had any really hot weather there in NJ since you've had your C-MAX? That was the only other thing we came up with, in addition to the referb phone, the weather turned really warm about the time my SYNC problems started.

I will be SYNCing the new Droid 4 later today and we'll see what happens then.