salsaguy finally spots a C-Max on the road - in Anaheim, CA !!

well it finally happened today... I spotted my first CMax on the road (that wasnt in a dealers lot), that I can 100% confirm (last time I thought I saw one on the fwy but cant confirm without some doubt).

Amazingly, it happened right near my work. My co-worker and I were on our way to see one of our suppliers who was having a quality issue that was affecting us. we had just left the parking lot and turned onto the main street. then out of the blue a brand new white CMax turned onto the main street and showed up right next to us on the left 10-15 ft away. sadly, i didn't have my cell phone with me to take a picture of it!

This happened today Tues 6/25/13 in Anaheim, CA on Ball Rd near cross street of East St. around 810am.

Hopefully we will find out who it was somewhat in the forum.

Oh well i estimate I will start seeing them like crazy now..... yeah right :)

Edited by salsaguy

my phone was sitting back in my office. i didn't want to take it with me to the supplier. go figure en,  that it would be on the day I needed it the most.

Today  was  a great day for another reason as well, since I got my best mpg tank every and my first 500 mi tank!! (see my other posts on this soon).

when it rains (which it looked like it was going to do today) it pours.

Edited by salsaguy

• 1 month later...