So, I went to the dentist today........

I was in the chair, with the nitrous mask on, my dentist with the novacaine needle poised to make me pain free, and in my nitrous haze I said, "So, I got a new car." :yahoo:  Karen, the assistant, said, "Oh, what did you get?" (We were both previously Jeep Liberty owners.) Me: " A Ford C-MAX Hybrid!" My dentist just about jumped off his stool!! "REALLY? I'm picking mine up today!!!" :happy feet:

And you pretty much know where the conversation went after that!

Of course I left him with this forum's address and instructions to call if he has any questions :woohoo:

Another C-MAX in Ann Arbor!!!

Now the question is, did this really happen or was it just a dream while under the gas

Nice try (as Asia would say), Yes, and I know that because he just called me to see how I was after the procedure today. I asked him how he liked his car. He said he loved driving it home, but he'll be OOT for a few days before he drives it again. I asked if he got the note I left with the forum address, and he said he has it in his pocket for when he gets home so :P (there is no emoticon for that!)

When you mentioned the car, did the dentist ask, "is it safe?"

Nice obscure movie reference!

Thanks! I knew someone would get that on a site full of smart car owners.

To the 3 above..............I consider myself one of the smart car owners, but I don't get to the movies much............what's the reference?