535 on the tank so far

Adair

Done! 

Wow... :worship: BALLSY :drool: ...13.21 gallons...hell...even I dare not go that low on the gallons used   :rockon:

On my last tank I burned 12.60 gallons and I had no gas left according to my tank, there wasn't anything showing above the red "E".  Adair burned 13.21 gallons and still had something left??? (according to the gauge anyway)

Weird...

On my last tank I burned 12.60 gallons and I had no gas left according to my tank, there wasn't anything showing above the red "E".  Adair burned 13.21 gallons and still had something left??? (according to the gauge anyway)

Weird...

Yeah, it had been doing weird stuff all day. Marathon training course had some serious hills on the outbound. At one point it said I was something like 73 MTE and I was in yellow. The next time, after the next water station, it said 108 and was back in white. At the end it had just flipped over to red and said I had 24 more MTE. I dunno, maybe my aliens were helping me out. I didn't want to push my luck in case the gauge was wrong so I filled up.

Yeah, it had been doing weird stuff all day. Marathon training course had some serious hills on the outbound. At one point it said I was something like 73 MTE and I was in yellow. The next time, after the next water station, it said 108 and was back in white. At the end it had just flipped over to red and said I had 24 more MTE. I dunno, maybe my aliens were helping me out. I didn't want to push my luck in case the gauge was wrong so I filled up.

How many gallons was your fiil up? Our last tank said 13.09 used but fill up was over 13.5. I know my wife will never let it go down that low again.

How many gallons was your fiil up? Our last tank said 13.09 used but fill up was over 13.5. I know my wife will never let it go down that low again.

Hi moytoyx, I put in what it said I had used. 13.21 because I wanted this to be my best fillup on fuelly. First time I've done that.

Done! 

Wow... :worship: BALLSY :drool: ...13.21 gallons...hell...even I dare not go that low on the gallons used   :rockon:

Thanks Jus!!

Those last 6 or so miles were around town. It was so close that I wanted to get this done before we leave tomorrow, but I wanted to be safe about it too.

re-read my Nutz thread...I saw this coming months back, its all based on your history.

FWIW, both this tank and the last one, which was my previous best of 558 were both with premium gas.

And I have the 3.5.1 upgrade.

Ssss...according to some posters, there is NO difference between Premium and Regular. Don't disturb the ZEN in that Lake of Wisdom, no ripples or falling leaf...ssshh.

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Based on this last tank, I think the MTE must be a fluid # based on your most recent driving conditions/habits....most recent as in *the last trip*, and it can go up or down depending on whether you had hills/no hills, highway miles/surface streets, lotsa chances to cruise or none. So each trip can change the final outcome.

I know the gallons used is a fixed #.

Someone with more knowledge than I have, chime in here......am I right in my thinking?

congrats Adair, you flew to outer space and did not burn up upon re-entry :)

Now you can cross this one off your bucket list, it makes what Jus and Matt do at +800 and 700 miles per tank seem like child's play now that you broke +600 miles. Glad you filled up when you did.

Based on this last tank, I think the MTE must be a fluid # based on your most recent driving conditions/habits....most recent as in *the last trip*, and it can go up or down depending on whether you had hills/no hills, highway miles/surface streets, lotsa chances to cruise or none. So each trip can change the final outcome.

I know the gallons used is a fixed #.

Someone with more knowledge than I have, chime in here......am I right in my thinking?

Listening intently.