535 on the tank so far

Adair

The pressure is on but I'm going to make it a game to pass the time while I'm on my trip tomorrow. Thanks for the encouragement Adair. Did you carry a gas tank on your last miles? I'm going to have to sneak it into the car without my husband seeing it if I need to.

Edited by C-Maxgo

re-read my Nutz thread...I saw this coming months back, its all based on your history.

Ssss...according to some posters, there is NO difference between Premium and Regular. Don't disturb the ZEN in that Lake of Wisdom, no ripples or falling leaf...ssshh.

Your small print cannot stop me from seeing your post!  :spend:

I just reported what I was reading, if you want to continue to put premium in your tank that is your right, but I'm managing just fine on regular.  I've had 3.5.1 from the start and since I got the car on May 11th it has been warm, combine that with my conservative driving style and IMHO that is what has gotten me my MPG.

how did you deal with the gas fumes/smell stinking up your beautiful cmax?!!

:gaah: :sad:  (need a new emoticon for smelly /holding nose closed)

Any distance from a gas station if you run out of gas is too far, IMHO.  I had a gas can in the car - just left my wife at home :).