What car did you own as a teenager?

Laurel

At age 15 my first car was a 1927 Ford Model T pickup. Never licensed it, just drove it around the back roads. Next came a 1947 Ford two door. Pretty nice, would get up to 80 mph quite quickly but on old US 66 with the pedal to the floor indefintely would hardly get over 85. Next came a 1929 Model A sport coupe. Soft top, non convertible, with a rumble seat. A great transportation special. Now at age 82 I'm back to a Ford, the C-Max, got it up to 113 mph going through Panamint valley (next to Death Valley), probably my last car.

Wow, that's amazing! You should start a thread. I'd love to hear more about the old days!

• 2 weeks later...

My first Car I bought was a 1959 Studebaker Lark 4 door with 3 on the tree.  A Compact car at the time with the room of a Yellow Cab in back.  I bought it in 1974 and three months later I bought my first Motorcycle, a 1968 Honda 450.  Life was great back then, and yes I would love to find, restore and have them again.