iPhone 5 can't get confirmation screen

Set up an MyFord Mobile account on my iPhone5.  All went well but I never got a confirmation screen in the car. Did I miss something.  I tried twice over the weekend. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT  Today I cancelled my account and started over.  NOTHING  All works well until I am instructed to go to the car and confirm on the screen.  My iPhone is from Sprint. I can't get the car to read texts either.  IDEAS?

Edited by PJFW8

Set up an MyFord Mobile account on my iPhone5.  All went well but I never got a confirmation screen in the car. Did I miss something.  I tried twice over the weekend. Any help would be appreciated.

EDIT  Today I cancelled my account and started over.  NOTHING  All works well until I am instructed to go to the car and confirm on the screen.  My iPhone is from Sprint. I can't get the car to read texts either.  IDEAS?

This forum is primarily for C-Max Hybrid owners, you may get a faster response from http://fordcmaxenergiforum.com/.

C-Max hybrids do not use the myfordmobile app.

Edited by darrelld

I had a similar problem getting the confirmation screens.  I posted about it here with a solution:

http://fordcmaxenergiforum.com/topic/894-my-ford-mobile-app-website-still-a-work-in-progress/?p=7429

Basically, pulling and resetting fuse #67 (manual p 272) resets the Cell Phone Passport.  I used small bent-tip needle noise pliers.

I got our iP5's to read texts also. There are instructions I think on Ford's web site, here, or on the Energi web site.  Good luck!

My iP5 paired with my MFT before 3.5.1 with no problems.  After 3.5.1 that was not the case.  Tried over and over to pair but no success.  Drove around for awhile without hands free phone service.  One day the wife tried pairing her iP4s with the MFT.  It paired without a hitch.  She tried pairing my iP5 again and it paired fine, go figure :doh: :headscratch:

Edited by mtb9153

Thanks!  I just joined the energy site.  I appreciate the help on this forum.  My problem is solved.  (Although today my 12 volt battery died! One problem at a time)

There are several discussions you may find useful here on the 12v battery problem, Ford has a firmware update to the DC/DC converter addressing this. You can find more here; http://fordcmaxhybridforum.com/topic/2370-tsb-13-6-23-updates-tsb-13-5-1-hybrid-and-energi-cold-weather-charging-improvements/?p=23755

Edited by darrelld