Here's what happens.......

when my SYNC locks up, in case anyone is interested. Thanks to JAZ :salute:  for finding this video. It could be helpful Tuesday at the meeting with the team of engineers, since the weather has taken a cool turn, and my car may not *perform* for them.

Hope your issue gets resolved.. Great video.. Some people are blaming MFT/SYNC issues on the consumer's inability to understand the product...Which we all know is not the case.. Since the 3.5.1 update, I disconnect from a call, go to stream music and the systems tells me "no Bluetooth device available..."

Adair,

The video triggered something that happened to me when we got the car back in June.  Every time I connected the phone to the USB to charge - the MFT would try to figure out what music I had on the phone.  The screen display Unknown track would then start playing GPS directions, voicemail messages, etc. and appear to lock up my screen for either short time or a long period of time trying to catalog or index the stuff on my Droid4 phone.  Not sure if this is applicable - but thought I'd throw it out there.