What's not to like!!

finkins

I am a 70 yr old owner of a new C Max SE in Victoria on Vancouver Island. Almost 4000k on the odometer.

My first ever North American new car purchase. (Datsun, Volvos, Mazda, Honda, Toyota, Subaru).

I was a bit dubious at the beginning of this search, but....

My wife and I couldn't be happier with our purchase. Solid car...so quiet that you forget it is running...tons of room both front and back and overhead...very adequate storage in the back...comfortable seating, especially in the front where it counts....terrific high stance easy visibility all around...lots of nice small features, lighting, great radio and console, storage areas, electrical outlets etc...and all this and I am getting 5.3 to 5.4 litres/100k for mileage. Oh, and it drives like a dream come true.

I am quite happy with this gas consumption. After all, there is no other car its equal that delivers anything better. I tried the competition, and Ford won the wager. Why would I even consider buying a car slightly better on the gas figures, that I really preferred not to drive?

Seems straight forward to me...

Welcome from Seattle neighbor Finkins.  If you don't know by now, Jus-A-CMax. is a seasoned veteran here with record hypermiling driving techniques, and loves to poke fun at Prii.  We certainly agree here that you made the right choice!  Nick  (but then again, maybe Jus-A-CMax is Jus-A-Troll?  :yahoo: )

Edited by C-MaxSeattle

Welcome from Seattle neighbor Finkins.  If you don't know by now, Jus-A-CMax. is a seasoned veteran here with record hypermiling driving techniques, and loves to poke fun at Prii.  We certainly agree here that you made the right choice!  Nick  (but then again, maybe Jus-A-CMax is just a troll?  :yahoo: )

Ya know, I never thought of that!!! You may be on to something, Nick! :victory: