New C-Max Hybrid in Ohio

REC

Purchased my grey Ford C-Max SE Hybrid on 9-21-12 - and I love it so far!!

I have the SE model with no options (since it already comes with everything I need already standard).

Since my last gasoline fill up two weeks ago, I have driven 270 miles and have gotten 43.5 mpg on a mix of (mostly) city and highway driving. Compared to the minivan we used to drive, the mileage has been fantastic. The transition from electric to gas to electric is seamless. If you didn't know it was a hybrid, you would not be able to tell by the way it drives. The dashboard with all of the Eco Drive information is one of the best I have ever seen.

I also really like the seats: they are very comfortable and sit up high, much like driving an SUV. It is very easy to get in and out of the car, and you have excellent visibility all around.

Obviously, the car is still very new, but I haven't been this happy and excited about owning a new car in over 15 years.

REC

Purchased my grey Ford C-Max SE Hybrid on 9-21-12 - and I love it so far!!

I have the SE model with no options (since it already comes with everything I need already standard).

Since my last gasoline fill up two weeks ago, I have driven 270 miles and have gotten 43.5 mpg on a mix of (mostly) city and highway driving. Compared to the minivan we used to drive, the mileage has been fantastic. The transition from electric to gas to electric is seamless. If you didn't know it was a hybrid, you would not be able to tell by the way it drives. The dashboard with all of the Eco Drive information is one of the best I have ever seen.

I also really like the seats: they are very comfortable and sit up high, much like driving an SUV. It is very easy to get in and out of the car, and you have excellent visibility all around.

Obviously, the car is still very new, but I haven't been this happy and excited about owning a new car in over 15 years.

REC

Welcome to the Ford C-MAX community! Did you order your C-MAX or take it from dealer stock? Were you able to negotiate the purchase price?

I got the car from dealer stock and was able to negotiate a little bit on price. It helped that Ford had a $1000 cash back offer at the time of my purchase (although I had to bring the promotion to the attention of the dealer).

REC