For sound quality get a clean sweep.

The Cleansweep is from JL and the install guy mounted it behind the dash, the amp under the passenger seat, the sub is in a small box under the hatch, and I had jl mids and tweets up front with coaxials in the rear doors. He put a custom audio knob on the console, which also controls volume. Ill post some pics when I get a chance.

How difficult was it to install the speakers? I've heard they're not screwed into place, or something, but instead mounted in such a way that makes removal very tricky. I forget where I read that, but it was very likely elsewhere on this forum, so I should probably go look for it.

I'm very interested in upgrading my sound system some day (hopefully soon). The more I'm able to learn between now and then, the better.

Raiderfann, a couple of questions. Do you have an SE, or SEL with the upgraded system? Did you replace the tweets in the dash, or find another location? Lastly, your sub placement is "under the hatch". Are you referring to the rear door, or that flip up cover at the rear of the cargo area where the cubby hole is?