What is your Lifetime Average MPG?

homestead

I was getting around 44 mpg before FE update with 3500 miles.  After the update, resetting the life-time summary and driving a few hundred miles, it has increased to 48 mpg with no loss in performance.  Very pleased with the results and would recommend the update for those who purchased the C-Max before it was factory installed. 

41.4 mpg so far at 2,700 plus miles. I just found out that they did not do the FE upgrade yet. So I hope it will continue to improve once I get that done.

Mine has been going up slowly(.1mpg/ fill up), because I have 62 fill ups. It does seem to have gotten better, 52mpg since I up graded. It seems to take awhile before it learns how to do it best.  Paul

Lifetime is 49, 20,600 odd miles.

Now my running Fuelly is 52.

Oops... :sos: ...I  :secret: I didn't get the memo that we are not suppose to have more than 43MPG 38 MPGs in this car. Not possible  :doh:

:redcard:  :redcard:  :redcard:  :judge: Jus, You are so guilty, we may have to cite you - not reading the memo, thinking for yourself, going past the headlines, not piling on,.......... shame, shame, shame.  Take this as a warning, or we will issue you special blue hide glasses to keep you from overusing that poor little EV motor.  ICE rules!

Nick

44.7 mpg @ ~17,300 miles. Reset when I got the car home at about 750 miles. This is what the car is displaying, not what it has actually gotten. See my sig for that number.

Since I posted that, my display is up to 45.2 MPG @ ~19,000 miles.  Lifted it 0.5 MPG in the last month. :happy feet:

Edited by HannahWCU