Happy Birthday

mtb9153

Today is my Maxus first birthday according to Ford Etis.  Live long and prosper.  First year no problems requiring service other than upgrades.  Good job Ford.

It's nice to know of someone without problems.  Often, it seems like owners post problems and it seems like everyone is having a problem.l

For people with Max problems, this is a great place to vent, search for solutions.  But if you look through the different threads, you'll read from a lot of people without any major issues.  It's great that this "place" is available for people to get support, as well as to just share great experiences.

Yes I'm very pleased that for my first full year there were no mechanical problems requiring a service call.  I've not been able to say from other cars I've owned over the years from GM and Chrysler, especially GM.  My GMC Typhoon and Syclone seemed to spend more time at the dealers garage than my own.  Also my Pontiac Trans Am back in 1974.  I don't understand the old jokes that FORD stood for "fix or repair daily" or "found on road dead".