My apologies to all of you

Adair

and especially to Jus......

I know I've been a slacker on the moderator job these past few weeks. Our garden and apple trees are still going great guns, so any free time I have after work goes to picking, processing, pickling, and preserving. I have a few minutes in the wee hours (4 am) while the canner is running and a few minutes, like now, at lunch at work. I'm trying to keep up with everyone's doin's and accomplishments, but ............. In a week or so it will all be over and things will get back to what passes for normal at our house, and I'll be back to bug all y'all.

In the meantime, I'm thinking of you, take care and MAX-on!!

Edited by Adair

Garden and apple trees?  Certainly no apologies needed!  You jus' gotta' :love_shower: those apple trees.  Grew up around those guys.  Eating a good juicy apple straight off the tree beats driving a C-Max!  Hmmm...maybe try both at once!  You know what they say, an apple a day keeps the doctor away - and hunched backs and oxygen tanks and ...

No apologies necessary!  That's what summer is for!  My new job has me commuting too many hours, which takes up my 'free' time during the day.  By the time I take care of the five animals, walk the dog, water the plants, clean the house, have some dinner, it's time for bed.  

I'm in Florida, so the yard work never really ends here.