Score that C-Max 10, Xxxxx 5

C-Max cleans up! :cleaning:

Stumbled into the first one in the neighborhood, then a couple days later, stumbled into a lot full of them, purely coincidence. 

Nice to see that our C-Max won 10 to 5. :clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:

(I'll take a eurobox over a pancake any day!) 

Just having fun,

Nick

PS  Ford fleet sales could very well be just cooking.  I noticed a City of Seattle C-Max (also white), so I will look into what they may have purchased.

post-328-0-25597600-1381091432_thumb.jpg

post-328-0-60354500-1381091444_thumb.jpg

post-328-0-50719000-1381091462_thumb.jpg

Edited by C-MaxSea

I was wondering how that would work out if since they are SE's.  One would think that they would find an answer soon for the dead battery issue.

Lets hope so.

Did someone have a stat for that? zhackwyatt had a poll thread...but thus far, most appear to be prevalent in the SE. I, for one, am glad I stuck with my SEL. Ditto problem and mine was a early October 2012 build.

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

I was wondering how that would work out if since they are SE's.  One would think that they would find an answer soon for the dead battery issue.

My WAG on the 12v battery is that it is certainly a serious issue for some/many (& certainly for the mother ship), but perhaps not a large percentage; and that its' causes may vary, and that there are compounding factors.  For example, I believe that Drd mentioned that once a battery is drained real hard, upon recharge, it may never hold a charge as well again, regardless the 'fix' applied to the system.  I was also reminded of the other compounding issue at a park recently where the AAA guy was pulling up next to a brand new Honda Fit.  Perhaps some batteries just don't measure up (and we do occasionally misfire ourselves ;) ) ?  Yes there very well may be some unresolved system bug/fix yet to be discovered.  IOW - IAE.  Just WAGing.  Would love to know the actual numbers, including how many have been 'fixed' and are flying around next to us.  :)

Aug. 2012 build SEL with fingers (& hopefully not wires) crossed.

Edited by C-MaxSea