L.A. C-max owners; want to earn $125 for answering Q's for 2 hours call (818) 756-7387

MacGyver

Los Angeles C-max owners; want to earn $125 for answering Questions for 2 hours call (818) 756-7387. Limited spots available- I spoke with Colin, not sure he's the only one handling sign-ups for this survey.

Didn't ask, but I THINK they only want C-max regular hybrid.

It's at Universal Citywalk, and yes, they will validate the $20 parking fee, and give you $125 after the 2 hour survey.

We spend a lot of time on this forum discussing, now you could get paid for it... 

And really, no matter how far away you live, you would at least break even, get a free trip to Universal Citywalk out of it since the C-max gets such good mileage.

God I love this car.

Best, McG

I went on Sunday. It was a long 2 hours and unfortunately because of their confidentiality precautions I have no idea who the companies are that the survey was done for. They basically separated the survey into discussions about what we like/don't like about our own cars and similar ones and our views on 3 prototypes.

I suppose you could guess what the companies were based upon the body styles of the prototypes, but I have no idea. None of the three prototypes looked like Fords to me based upon the front and rear design features, but I am just guessing really.

Anyway. I can't complain, they paid $125.00 plus free parking at Universal Citywalk.

yeah, can't say too much about it due to the confidentiality agreement, but I think I recognized 5 out of the 6 cars. 

As with all concept cars, the models they asked us questions about will likely get toned waaaay down, and probably a good thing, cuz dang! Uuuugly.

Funny though, one of them looked like something you'd see in an anime, which would look pretty cool there, but no way I'd be caught driving the thing.

Ford's got nothing to worry about if they go with those body styles... unless the thing gets 100 mpg or something. Even then I'd have to think hard about it...

And there were volt and prius owners there too.

most likely because we rule ;) jk

because the weather is better out here to not skew the comments regarding factors that are uncontrollable and there are alot more hybrids/cmaxes out here than any other city. proven fact.

with a bigger population to draw from they will get more feedback testers/surveys to analyze their data.

why are these things always in SoCal?  We are just as notable here in NorCal ;)

• 2 weeks later...