I have double vision now

fotomoto

Along with a good case of light headedness too!   :kookie:

50817dd3-6336-409b-ae13-ff9f375875db_zps

93d63f0d-e4a5-4c6b-9415-71799b87a0c9_zps

I just couldn't resist the great deals on 2013 Energi's.  I looked back in the summer but the deal wasn't very good but now there was $6k in discounts including rebates along with 0% financing.   Add in the $4k tax credit and I just could not longer say no.   

I just couldn't resist the great deals on 2013 Energi's.   

Congrats on the Energi.  Question:  Where are you going to fit all of the items that you had inside before?  As it was, you needed the hitch mounted tray in the rear.

EDIT: Ooohhh, I see, you added a new one to the family.  I thought that you were talking about trading in.  :doh:

Edited by ScubaDadMiami

We can tell them apart by the window tint and license plate (or lack thereof).   And, oh yeah, one is plugged into the wall.  :lol:

81a5dd2c-9696-4df0-b2e5-56b5448a334d_zps

Who is going to drive the Energi?  Congratulations--a small bevy of beauties!

Good question Laurel.   I'll be driving it as my wife's commute is nearly all highway.  

Welcome back to the plug-in world. :victory:

Thanks Fr. Bill.   After trading in the Volt for the Cmax hybrid last spring, I eventually began to missed all the challenges and opportunities that plug-in driving has.   My goal will be to eventually get to 100% EV driving daily but I'll need a level 2 charger for sure since that can vary between 40-60 miles a day.   :kookie:

Congrats on the Energi.  Question:  Where are you going to fit all of the items that you had inside before?  As it was, you needed the hitch mounted tray in the rear.

EDIT: Ooohhh, I see, you added a new one to the family.  I thought that you were talking about trading in.  :doh:

Yeah, I originally went with the hybrid over the energi because of price :spend: and, more importantly, room since our other car was a small coupe.  Now that we have room with the hybrid with its cargo carrier, adding an NRG to the mix greatly eased my apprehension about room.   It handles the weekly grocery run for a family of four with no problems.  :rockon:

null_zps237ac620.jpg

But it won't take large items like this screen door that fit in the hybrid.

null_zps3b84dd94.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

That's a lot of Ruby Red Foto!

Yup and last night I pulled my first fast one with the twins.  

Wife took the kids and friends to the movies in the NRG but a short while later my level II 240v charger showed up on the doorstep.  After wiring in a plug and installing it in the garage, I naturally wanted to see if my handiwork.... um....worked.    :detective:  So off to the theater I go in the hybrid and switch out cars and even put it in the exact same spot.  Fast forward an hour later, I get a frantic call from the wife telling me she must have left the car unlocked :drop:  because her coat was missing.  Yeah, I let her go on for a few more seconds before spilling the beans that the coat was safe at home in the garage with the NRG.    :lol:

Edited by fotomoto

good luck with not mixing them up or driving of on the wrong one. the non tint on the one wont last long. it's a must have item.

congrats. in sure the NRGs are really bad sellers due to the lack of rear cargo space, so that turned off a lot of folks and now they have extra ones just sitting on the lot not selling and need to deep discount them to not lose their shirts.