I came to the conclusion...

Jus-A-CMax

Ok, so every Tom, Dick and Sally know about my accident.

Its going to be like almost 2 months since my accident and I have not driven my CMax. In all this time I had the pleasure of driving my wife's Jaguar (still a great gas car) and this wee lil gas guzzler called a Toyota Matrix. The latter is NOT a pleasure. Even my gas pods can barely make that car (smaller than a CMax) go not EVEN 1/2 of my MPGs close to Maxine. Yeah, I gotta quit complaining about the Matrix too...

So...I had a lot of thinking to do without my CMax and this has lead me to conclude....

ENJOY your CMax and quit complaining!

(Unless you are one with an unfortunate battery issue)

Seriously, you drive a GREAT CAR. No, an AWESOME car!!!!!

You do not realize what you have until something takes it away from you for a certain amount of time and then you OPINE like moi.

Lets quit flogging the CR dead horse. It dead, it's done and we all proven (well I guestimate) that most of us drive beyond the expected 47/47/47...and if you are given CREATIVE hands like Recumpence aka my good buddy Matt - woah...thats an CUSTOM, aeromodded 47MPG beast in the COLD snow!!! Try that in a Prii <---yeah, quit beating up on them as well...

Stop with the Ford bashing - without them, you have NO CMax and will be posting on the Prii forum or the Focus forum. Yeah, they screwed up in some parts but most of us have working vehicles. And YES, does Ford does listen...they even got back to me about some powertrain issues/questions I raised with them from the Irvine meeting. One day I will post up the response.

So what I am saying is...QUIT BEATING UP...jus ENJOY your CMax while you still have it....until someone or something takes it away from you and then you'll say...

Huh.

Do I miss her....enjoy the :love_shower:

:)

PS U can thank :worship:  Laurel for putting some positiveness into moi. Holy moly....it works :drop:

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Jus',

You are right, but I disagree with you about the word "awesome". That word isn't strong enough to describe my feelings about the C-Max when taken in total, but I guess it is the best we can do.

I just celebrated one year with my Energi and in that time it has been in twice for service. Once for the MFT updates, a (premature) free oil change, and tire rotation. The second time the door chime recall, the fuel vapor valve CEL (remember that one?) ond state inspection. Total 1st year maintenance cost - about $30. And got the free loaner both times.

Great job Ford!!!!

Jus, I say +1 to your comments.

My Cmax has gotten better since the a/c season ended in Phoenix, lifetime mileage is 43.4 currently, and I don't drive like a grndma, it moves out on its own with traffic.

Us weather wimps in Phoenix (mostly my better half) love the amount of heat the heated seats put out ( much better than a Grand Cherokee we rented when traveiling over Thanksgiving, which was likely a $45K+ vehicle loaded up.  Cost $70 to fill up - ugghhh!

feel better soon