New C-MAX in Indiana

GJ450

Hello Everyone,

Just waiting for our C-MAX to come back from the body shop. Took delivery on October 1st, on the 3rd, going to work my wife hit a deer. The car had 181 miles on it. (121 from the dealer).

Hood was crinkled, drivers side quarter panel, door and light cluster were damaged. I did not even get to drive it yet !

2013 C-MAX SEL - Ice Storm

We decided on the C-MAX after test driving it vs the Focus and Escape. Took the C-MAX the dealer had for a long test drive and was really impressed.

Ride was quiet, car was responsive, handled well and got great mileage 40+ ( mixed driving). I really think Ford has a winner with this one !

I will post some pictures when it comes back from the shop !

Thanks

post-53-0-84459900-1350658364_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear about your accident. Similarly, I picked up my C Max last Saturday and while driving home from the dealership I barely missed hitting a large buck that darted out on a busy street. When I say barely it was less than a car length going 40mph. Hopefully nobody was injuried and your C Max will be as good as new.

Thanks for posting the pics, at least since this is such a new car they will have to use factory parts and not some after market garbage to fix it. It looks like there is a lot of plastic up front in the structure, guessing it is a weight savings - noticed the same on the Escape.

I hope they get it back on the road soon.