Merry Christmas from Maxius

mtb9153

Yah I love doing this at Christmas, really get the looks.  Last year someone pulled up next to me and took pictures, followed with a thumbs up.  Real easy to do using a power convertor I bought from Radio Shack.  Plugs into the cigarette lighter in the rear cargo area.  Plug an extension cord into the 3 prone receptacle on the convertor and string the christmas the way you want with one male AC power plug on the end of your daisy chain of LED lights reaching inside the car through the door seal.  Plug into the extension cord...viola! Christmas lights on your car.  Oh one other thing, I use stick on cable tie mounts that I place on the CMax in locations other than painted surfaces so they can be removed after Christmas.  A cable tie is used to secure the lights to the adhesive mount.  The mounts and cable ties I buy in bulk from a local hardware store. :thumbsup:

Brother Mike - that is FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!! If I could hit you with a 100 likes, I would. Thats the Christmas spirit!

I love standing out at Christmas and this is just the ticket.  Plus hopefully some take a moment to get the true message of what all this celebration is really all about...A birthday for everyone's Savior :happy feet: :wub2: :victory: