National get-together in '14? Interest?

mtb9153

With the New Year approaching sooner than not, I wanted to throw out what I hope can become a reality this time.  I really would like to see this happen this time so I hope Ford can make a serious attempt to pull things together in 2014.  Regular updates on plans being made would be nice.  I really would like the plant tour to again be a part of the activities.  I know it is hard to pull together all the logistics of planning an event like this, but it can happen with full support of Ford and whatever any of us can do with helping it all come together from our level.

I'm willing once again to be the official Videographer for covering the event once everyone gathers at the venue.  I can provide copies of the footage on DVD to those who would like to order a copy for $25 with will include a thin-line plastic cover and artwork on front cover.  Once the event is over and I'm back home it will take me about a month to edit the footage and create a suitable timeline of the footage I gather during the event.

I hope we can pull this together this year.

I am interested. Saturn did it in it's early years and it worked well. I think 7 months may be too short a time to plan such an event on this scale. Maybe September/October timeframe might work, but at least a year would be more like it so people could plan their time off and such. I bet they could get a strong turnout.