Mr. and Mrs. PT Jones

mtb9153

Had a wonderful visit and dinner with our guru of aerodynamic fabrication as he and the Mrs. drove through the south bay.  Was awesome to hang with them over dinner, talk about Mad Max and Maxus and other CMax facts in general.  Here's a few pics of our mini CMax gathering.  I've got two new super great friends I hope to spend time with again real soon.  Was something I've wanted to do since getting Maxus in 2012...hang out with other owners and talk CMax.  I do hope a national event can be arranged sometime in the future.  Would be so cool to see a bunch of CMax's all in one place. 

36BD30B9-68BC-4A98-B737-90F721AF2538_zps976CCA08-7B32-49E0-A838-0E0897CF6414_zpsB0A42350-55C3-4C6F-AE18-DE4334337115_zps

Sharon and I enjoyed breaking bread with Brother Mike at Armadillo Willy's in San Jose while Mad Max and Maxus shared tales in the parking lot. We echo Mike's suggestion that some how, some way, some time, some where, some one will put together a national C-Max gathering or possible regional gatherings. We have a new friend and perhaps others can use this thread so other C-Maxers can hook up during their travels. If any of y'all are in the Atlanta area, shoot me a note and Sharon and I would be glad to get together!

Paul's Mad Max And Mike's Maxus Feb 6 2014