new member with Icy metalic c-max

bobmaxed

Hi

The family vehicle had been a Pontiac Vibe. We've had two of them and being that they had Toyota power trains they were bulit proof.   Daily, my wife would get the Vibe and I had a Mazda Miata.   But I totaled the Miata on an Icy bridge (no one hurt). It was my wife's turn for a new car. We've had other Ford products: an Aerostar and two Taurus wagons.  One thing that my wife had to have was a higher driving height.  The Vibe was good but most hatches were too low.  Test drove the Mazda5, Prius V and the C-Max. She picked the C-Max and I said fine as long as it didn't have that silly powered lift back.  $1,000 was just to much in my mind.   The standard lift back opens just fine.  The Vibe is now my daily driver.

Welcome from another Hoosier (Lebanon), recent C-MAX purchaser, and Vibe owner!

We just purchased a new C-MAX for my wife about a month ago.

And if you're not aware, check out a family-friendly Vibe forum at www.genvibe.com. (I'm kostby over there too.)

... She picked the C-Max and I said fine as long as it didn't have that silly powered lift back.  $1,000 was just to much in my mind.   The standard lift back opens just fine.  The Vibe is now my daily driver.

bobmaxed,

Congrats on the C-Max! Let me know if there's anything I can help you with as you and your wife get to know your new car. :)

Ashley