The answer to all the big C-Max questions. From Jus' cousin in NC?

DaveofDurham

At lunch time today I was driving on South Miami Boulevard in Durham, near the famous Research Triangle Park, when suddenly one single answer to all the big C-Max questions:

Who will get the first 1,000 mile tank?

Has Ford solved the 12 volt battery problem?

When will salsaguy buy a C-Max?

Do the dealers have the fix for the seatback recall?

Draft or follow at a safe distance?

Hybrid or Energi?

flashed before my eyes from the back of a car possibly being driven by Jus' cousin.

post-383-0-93589600-1401304116_thumb.jpg

For answers to individual questions, keep on reading and posting on this forum.

1st 1000 mile tank? - Don't know, but SnowStorm claims first prediction that it will happen. :)

12V problem solved? - Ask your dealer! :lol:

salsaguy gets C-Max? - Doesn't everyone here have one??? ;)

Dealers have seatback fix? - Yes, but they're being rather "laid back" about implementing it. :lol2:

Draft or follow safe?  - YES! :shift:

Hybrid or Energi?  - :redcard: Invalid question!  The Energi is the only hybrid.  All the others only use gasoline.  They should be called EEVs (Electrically Enhanced Vehicles). :thumbsup:

At lunch time today I was driving on South Miami Boulevard in Durham, near the famous Research Triangle Park, when suddenly one single answer to all the big C-Max questions:

Who will get the first 1,000 mile tank? :)  I am working on new aeromods and planning cross country trip to try for 1,000mile tank. On my 909mi. tank I had bad weather for 1/3 of the trip and feel I could have gone another 20-30mi. so I only need a 5% improvement and good weather to make it to a 1,000mi. tank.

Has Ford solved the 12 volt battery problem? ;) Doesn't look like it yet, although some members have been fixed. :clapping:

When will salsaguy buy a C-Max? :drop: The poor guy is so confused that he doesn't know what to do. At this rate the 2015's will be out shortly, what to do.Their will be a big celebration when it finally happens. LOL :lol2:

Do the dealers have the fix for the seatback recall? ;) I haven't seen or heard :waiting: anything yet.

Draft or follow at a safe distance? :shift:  Draft, that's open to interpretation. Drafting is safe if done right. :)

Hybrid or Energi?           :yahoo:  Hybrid, can't give up the extra space, and I can get as good as mpg's as Energi in my driving situation.

.It's all a matter of time before all these questions will be answered.   Paul

Edited by ptjones

I think I'm missing something here. :) Paul

JUS W8NC = "Just Wait And See".  Last night when I posted I hadn't even figured it out! :doh: - too busy thinking up stupid answers.

Regarding salsaguy, I've seen plenty of his posts but hadn't noticed he didn't have a C-Max yet - or so he says!  Updating my answer as follows:

When will salsaguy buy a C-Max?  He already has one!  He's been laughing :lol2: ever since - trying to see how long he can keep up the ruse!

:redcard: Busted!

That is JUS too funny.

You even put a 4Runner in there which is my wife's current SUV ('cept hers is the champagne/brownish silver color).

Yes when will we get our cmax...it's been a long time coming.hopefully this year....

You'll be the first to know after my real family of course.

Who will get the first 1,000 mile tank?

Has Ford solved the 12 volt battery problem?

When will salsaguy buy a C-Max?

Do the dealers have the fix for the seatback recall?

Draft or follow at a safe distance?

Hybrid or Energi?

flashed before my eyes from the back of a car possibly being driven by Jus' cousin.

attachicon.gifphoto(3).JPG

For answers to individual questions, keep on reading and posting on this forum.

Haha to funny but not true.

Trust me I'm such a techie that I'd be chomping at the bit to drive it for real and be posting 10x more than I already so...once my wife let me borrow her cmax of course.

So no we don't have one....yet

JUS W8NC = "Just Wait And See".  Last night when I posted I hadn't even figured it out! :doh: - too busy thinking up stupid answers.

Regarding salsaguy, I've seen plenty of his posts but hadn't noticed he didn't have a C-Max yet - or so he says!  Updating my answer as follows:

When will salsaguy buy a C-Max?  He already has one!  He's been laughing :lol2: ever since - trying to see how long he can keep up the ruse!
:redcard: Busted!

It's a twofer, "Just Wait and See" and "Just Wait North Carolina" - although I don't know what it is that we in North Carolina are waiting for.

Maybe waiting for 4 lanes on 64 all the way to Nags Head?  Naw, then you'd have to go 70 instead of 55 and MPGs would go to pot!