One Year Anniversary Report

I already posted my 7,500 Mile Report. So, rather than repeat it, I will add a few comments, now that it is a year since I picked up my C-MAX from Al Packer Ford.

My Fuelly numbers continue to rise as I have matured my techniques. We'll see how they come out after my 4,000+ mile trip that starts in a few days; I expect it to drop from all of the highway driving. Still, a Lifetime 50 MPG after a year is pretty great, especially with all of the air conditioned driving that I do!

I just did the 10,000 mile service (at just over 9,000 miles), and I changed to 0W20 oil. It's too soon to say if there is any change for the better, from that.

I had a few scratches, which I touched up using the Ford YZ/Oxford White touch up kit, and it came out great. Of course, I found another small chip right after that. So, I will be back to this at some point in the future.

I just installed the A5 card to NAV, so that I can have any updates for my big cross country trip. No issues. I tested a few times since the install.

It's been a great first year!