Hello from Seacoast Maine

siggy

My wife and I bought a 2013 C-Max SE from a local dealer in New Hampshire and we are very happy with the car! We've had the car for about 3 weeks and have put about 1000 commuting miles on it and find it to be a very comfortable and efficient ride.

Strangely, we didn't even know the C-Max existed and were about to buy a Prius to replace our 2005 Corola when we stopped at a dealer that sells both Toyota and Ford and were able to test drive both cars and compare them side by side. Both cars were adequate for our needs and both drove well but we felt that the Ford's interior was far, far better than the Prius in terms of materials, workmanship and features. Plus, we liked that the powertrain was more advanced and that it uses a L-ion battery for the electric motor.

Any questions, please ask away!

-Greg

My wife and I bought a 2013 C-Max SE from a local dealer in New Hampshire and we are very happy with the car! We've had the car for about 3 weeks and have put about 1000 commuting miles on it and find it to be a very comfortable and efficient ride.

Strangely, we didn't even know the C-Max existed and were about to buy a Prius to replace our 2005 Corola when we stopped at a dealer that sells both Toyota and Ford and were able to test drive both cars and compare them side by side. Both cars were adequate for our needs and both drove well but we felt that the Ford's interior was far, far better than the Prius in terms of materials, workmanship and features. Plus, we liked that the powertrain was more advanced and that it uses a L-ion battery for the electric motor.

Any questions, please ask away!

-Greg

What kind of mpg are you getting and under what conditions?

What kind of mpg are you getting and under what conditions?

The car is at 1092 miles and lists our average at 44.3 mpg. It goes about 40 miles a day over mostly flat terrain with a mix of about 70% two-lane highway (50-60mph) and 30% city driving. We've had a fairly mild autumn here with highs ranging between 50-70 degrees. Obviously, the A/C in our car has not been used nearly as much as your Texas car. We have used the heated seats though!