New to this Forum

Maxx

I can't believe that I've not looked into this Forum a long time ago. I got my C-Max SEL Hybrid 10 months ago and love it. I'm still learning it! I found this Forum and started looking around to see if anyone has issues with phone calls not fully connecting (after it worked beautifully for the last 9 months) or the radio audio not working until I change the station (just thought it might be a quirk that might be solved in an automatic update). I found that others are experiencing these and they appear to be corrected by my dealer. After looking around some more, I found that I really liked what is going on in this Forum and how helpful it's members are to each other. Thanks to you folks for the help I've received already.

Welcome Maxx! We are happy that you found us.......and that you've already found some answers to your questions! If you've had your C-MAX for 10 months, you've probably learned a lot on your own, but there are still tips and tricks to be found, and lots of good reading. Our members are a very helpful group! There is such a wealth of knowledge and experience here that it amazes me sometimes. Because many of us have been here since the *Dark Ages* of 2012, there is probably not much with the C-MAX that someone hasn't experienced, so if you don't find an answer, by searching, then fire away with the question. 

Tell us more about you, if you want.....what part of the country are you in? Nice warm climes or areas with frigid winters? Mountains or flat lands? City or country? What led you to your choice of the C-MAX? (Sorry if that's being too nosy)

Have a great weekend! 

Welcome Maxx, congratz on getting the C-Max !  I have not had the issues you describe, but I hope someone with better knowledge jumps in here to help.  My only issue has been losing phone connection a couple times.  Those resolved after a couple restarts of the car.  There may be some threads addressing your specifics, but some form of a reboot or reflash of software may be in order.  Keep on Maxxing !

Nick

Welcome to the CMax forum

Glad u joined us

you found the best place to get friendly helpful cmax advice/info

there is a member on here who is a ford rep that specializes in the sync system so ask there if you can find the forum or post a new post in the technology related forum area

have fun

Welcome!

We're only 90 days into ownership ourselves, but this site is an amazing resource for all things C-MAX hybrid.

If you have 'spare' time to spend online, it's very enlightening to go back to through older topics. Often threads stray quite far from the original subject, but they still offer great, helpful information.