Pre-delivery checklist / Missed a few things

Hybrid dude

I've noticed a few clear static cling protective covers that were not removed prior to our taking delivery of our C-Max. I'll assume these were supposed to be removed but cannot yet be sure.

1. Covering small climate control display (the one in front of gear shift lever)

2. In engine compartment covering the word 'Hybrid' on top of plastic engine cover

Edited by Hybrid dude

I've noticed a few clear static cling protective covers that were not removed prior to our taking delivery of our C-Max. I'll assume these were supposed to be removed but cannot yet be sure.

1. Covering small climate control display (the one in front of gear shift lever)

2. In engine compartment covering the word 'Hybrid' on top of plastic engine cover.

Feedback appreciated

Many dealers would leave these on and let the customer remove them as they help avoid any scratches by the techs doing final prep work but sometimes they may be a bit hard to actually see -- sometimes they'll ask you if you'd like them removed. The most important (and obvious) stuff like the white plastic wrap on the cars on the car carrier or any heavy waxy coating for transport gets removed as part of the prep work but sometimes they just miss a few of these ---