Just wanted to drop in and say 43.7 lifetime (+30,000 miles) MPG and LOVING the car

catsailor

I read the forum and I learn from a lot from your posts and at the end of the day I continue to love my car even more. Its a 2013 and truthfully if anybody can tell me what the differences are between it and the 2014 or future 2015 I would like to know. Cashed in both my rebate checks, heck used one check to buy a 120,000 mile extended warranty (4 more years left). I will run the car till the end as I can't see liking to drive anything that does not give me great fuel efficiency and cabin comfort. Everybody that has ridden with me in my car has come away with a different perspective about what a hybrid drives like and its road comfort. Ford marketing or lack there of really screwed the pooch on this product launch.

Happy miles to all of you adaptors of this hybrid technology by Ford.

Well said Cat, everyone we give a drive to is also wowed.  Gave a ride to a 98 yr old gentleman the other day, showing him all of the tech tools on the dash etc...., he said 'thanks for the glimpse into the future' - after going 50 miles (40 freeway), using exactly 1 gallon and getting 50.0 mpg.  As a long since retired engineer, he was amazed.   Nick

Edited by C-MaxSea