Only 1 key with new C-Max?

MomsHugs

TIP: Now, you know about the finger swipe over the :airquote: black rectangular area on the door handle on the driver & front passenger side to lock the car, right? You can hear the solenoid lock kick in after the swipe.

...and also if you run the finger on the back of any door handle, it will unlock it).

Thats the way I lock and unlock the car, I almost never press the remote anymore and I  :love_shower:  this feature!

Edited by Jus-A-CMax

Yes, Jus_A-Cmax perfectly describes one of my favorite features of this amazing chariot. The "awareness" of me being present and responding to my lightest touch of intention, gives it a personality. Clever engineering that has to be carried out properly for it to not come across as gimicky. Elegant, if you ask me.

Oh, Momshugs, since you have some missing items, please make sure you have the black rubber cup divider for the center console cup holder.

If it is there, it will appear as though the cup holder is 2 completely isolated indentions. If it is missing, you will see an open divide between the two indentions.

Perhaps not a good description, but there is a "removable" insert for that cupholder area.

Good luck with collecting all the goodies that belong to your new C-Max.