New SEL owner

fazzman

Picked up a 2013 white plat cmax about a month ago. Was a old rental car with 26k on the clock. Perfect condition and ford certified with extended factory warranty. Last car was a mazdaspeed3, absolute blast to drive but 26mpg hwy running premium just didn't cut it. New job I'm traveling a lot and the cmax delivers excellent milage.

Hey Fazzman ~ You're in good company since there are a lot of posters that live in Florida. Mosey into the Regional topics & weigh in on getting together in Georgia sometime in the near future. Post your ideas for a C-Max Club organizational meet-up.

Ciao! MomsHugs aka Eve

Picked up a 2013 white plat cmax about a month ago. Was a old rental car with 26k on the clock. Perfect condition and ford certified with extended factory warranty. Last car was a mazdaspeed3, absolute blast to drive but 26mpg hwy running premium just didn't cut it. New job I'm traveling a lot and the cmax delivers excellent milage.

Welcome to the forum & :congrats:

I own a 2013 White Platinum SEL, build date Oct2012 as well....so,,, :rockon:

If you are going to do a fair bit of highway, set the car in 66 mph "eco cruise" and let the car charge up and run. Enjoy the car and it will give you more MPGs when you understand and apply hybrid driving techniques.

Its like getting your 1st Nunchucks and twirling it but it will take a bit to become the Bruce Lee till you understand what the Nunchuck is and what it can do and how to use it :drool:

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new addition to your driveway, fazzman! :)

Crystal