C-MAX Hybrid Forum: How Can We Make This Site Better?

C-MAX Hybrid Guide

I'd like to see this forum unified with the C-Max Energi forum and the C-Max forum. Almost everything is the same between the Energi and the Hybrid, but people are going to miss relevant information because it's not on the forum they are favoring.

I'd include the Sync forum in that as well.  Also, why not allow one account to work across all these related forums, instead of having to register multiple times.

And FordOwner.com and SyncMyRide.com while we're at it.

Also, it seems like at least half the time I post something, it sits there saying Saving... and never completes, even though the entry has actually been posted.

• 3 weeks later...
I'd include the Sync forum in that as well.  Also, why not allow one account to work across all these related forums, instead of having to register multiple times.

And FordOwner.com and SyncMyRide.com while we're at it.

Also, it seems like at least half the time I post something, it sits there saying Saving... and never completes, even though the entry has actually been posted.

There should be shared passwords between the FordSYNCForum.com and this site.  Let us look into this.

I agree with Darrelld, I would like the site to be compatible with my iPad and iPhone. style TAPATALK

How do you mean compatible with iPad? With iPhone, we can implement TapaTalk in the near future.

THANKS for the comments and feedback - Bill

There should be shared passwords between the FordSYNCForum.com and this site.  Let us look into this.

How do you mean compatible with iPad? With iPhone, we can implement TapaTalk in the near future.

Once you install the Tapatalk forum interfaces, Tapatalk clients, iPad and iPhone versions will both work.

There should be shared passwords between the FordSYNCForum.com and this site. Let us look into this.

Compatible is not the right word, I mean on my iPhone and iPad C-MAX Hybrid Forum should be available as an applications. Edited by Roggie 51

• 2 weeks later...

First, let me say how pleased I was to find this site. I've always found forums to be the best source for information.

I will take delivery on my C-Max SEL 302A in early March and I had several questions. I posted them in two different area. I'm not sure either was the appropriate section. It might be helpful to have a main sub-forum that would deal with maintenance, product questions, etc.

For long threads how about a way to switch the order of the posts so the most recent comes up first, rather than having to scroll to the bottom of the first page and then select the last page.

I always click (middle click to open new tab) the circle or star to the left of the thread title. It will jump you to the last unread post. Most forums have that feature and I figured everyone knew about it.