Drove off the lot with my very own today!!

Cat Max

Hello everyone!

I just got a great deal on a sterling gray '14 C Max SE!! Yay!!!!! 

I had never heard of these until my husband drove one that was part of the company fleet of cars that he uses (he works for the EPA). I LOVE it and its perfect for my lifestyle. Compact for my urban parking and these small east coast roads with plenty o' room to pack it up for the trade shows I often go to. I LOVE the higher, upright seating and its so much fun to drive. Even without the hybrid it would be exactly what I would need but it has so much more added awesomeness.

I happen to like the '14 dash in the SE version better than the '15 dash in the SE so it was totally random that I found the car that had exactly the package I wanted (winter, Sync) and none that I needed (back camera reverse thingy) without having to go to the SEL (I prefer cloth seats). I thought I would miss a moonroof but all the glass makes it feel already so bright and spacious.

Any Dr. Who fans? I just bought a sticker of the TARDIS with the words, "Bigger on the inside" perfection!!

Now to learn how to drive a Hybrid :) 

And to tell everyone how awesome this little guy is... :wub2:

We had "TARDIS" as our license plate (on a totally different vehicle) way back when in Nevada (couldn't get it nowadays -- that was before the good Doctor was known here in the U.S. the way he is now).  And, yes, Maximus (our new plate for our C-Max) does seem larger on the inside.

I never used a moonroof even on a very tiny Prelude, so I knew I wouldn't want one on ours.

Edited by Kelleytoons

Hello everyone!

I just got a great deal on a sterling gray '14 C Max SE!! Yay!!!!! 

I had never heard of these until my husband drove one that was part of the company fleet of cars that he uses (he works for the EPA). I LOVE it and its perfect for my lifestyle. Compact for my urban parking and these small east coast roads with plenty o' room to pack it up for the trade shows I often go to. I LOVE the higher, upright seating and its so much fun to drive. Even without the hybrid it would be exactly what I would need but it has so much more added awesomeness.

I happen to like the '14 dash in the SE version better than the '15 dash in the SE so it was totally random that I found the car that had exactly the package I wanted (winter, Sync) and none that I needed (back camera reverse thingy) without having to go to the SEL (I prefer cloth seats). I thought I would miss a moonroof but all the glass makes it feel already so bright and spacious.

Any Dr. Who fans? I just bought a sticker of the TARDIS with the words, "Bigger on the inside" perfection!!

Now to learn how to drive a Hybrid :)

And to tell everyone how awesome this little guy is... :wub2:

Congrats on your purchase, Cat Max!

I’m the U.S. Ford Customer Service Representative on this forum, and my name is Tricia. I'll be here to assist if you have any questions or concerns about your new ride.

Learning to drive your C-MAX Hybrid is a great experience in itself. Take a peek at our Ford Owner website, and check out the awesome “Vehicle How-To Videos.”  All you have to do is plug-in your vehicle info and explore.

Feel free to grab the popcorn and happy viewing!  :)

Congrats! My Wife loves her C-Max so much that she is trying to get me to trade in my Truck for one as well! ( aint gonna happen! )

:rockon:

Welcome Cat Max!

Welcome to the club.

"added awesomeness" is right Cat Max !  Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy ! 

Yes, and as you & Dr. Who say ""Bigger on the inside" perfection" - well almost.

:rockon:  ,

Nick

Congrats! It's a great car, and like nothing else out there.

Thanks for giving our new member such a warm welcome, guys!  :thumbsup:

Continue to keep your vehicle in great shape by using the Maintenance Schedule .This tool makes helpful recommendations on when to service it next.  

Tricia

Edited by FordService