Hi!

anaphora68

Hi all!

my name is Saul. I'm a Prius owner (2012 II) that is trading it in for a used Ford C-Max. The dealership let me take it home last night for a test drive.

I have to say, I'm truly excited about this car. The Prius, while a decent commuter, is lacking in the creature comforts department. I know I'll be sacrificing some gas mileage, but I'm ok with that for a car that has better handling and pick-up.

I was originally looking at the Prius V, but it just costs too much for what you get. Ford seemst o have really cleaned up their acts as far as reliability goes.

I'll post more pics after I finalize the deal, and after the dealer details the car.

CONGRATS!   :happy feet:

Former 2010 III (w/solar) owner.  Pri are great cars if mileage is the be-all, end-all of your needs.  I thought it was for me but after a couple of years of ownership, I (we) came to the realization that it lacked in so many ways some of which you've pointed out.

Once you start driving the CMax, you're going to notice many things Pri owners have been asking for for years.  Ford listened. :hi5:

Edited by fotomoto

Congrats and Welcome Saul !  Yes indeed, the sum of the details about a car really do matter, not just the MPG.  Hope all goes well with the purchase process, that you have a good dealer, and most importantly enjoy the new (used) C-Max !  After two years, we continue to be pleased with and :wub2: our C-Max.

Nick

Edited by C-MaxSea